Hi,

We want to try to delete BO documents using SQL
instead of the Broadcast Agent because the business
rule to keep documents doesn't fit in.

I've trace the sql session several times when we
delete BO documents using BO.
I have all the tables that are used but I can't put my
hands on the select that identifies which documents to
delete. I've traced the session and I've looked in
v$sqlarea but I can't find the select.

Anybody has done that ?

=====
Stéphane Paquette
DBA Oracle, consultant entrepôt de données
Oracle DBA, datawarehouse consultant

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=