Henrik,

No, in 8.1.7 I don't see an easy way of doing this.
You could accomplish this in 9i with multi-level
updatable snapshots/materialized views as I mentioned,
but the conflict resolution gets rather tricky and
results in a lot more network traffic as the changes
have to be sent back up and down multiple levels.

HTH,

-- Anita

--- "Henrik Ekenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
Author: A. Bardeen