Title: Privileges

I have granted 'all' to a table owned by owner1 to a role.  I granted this role to user1.  User1 can access this table via SQL*Plus and Developer.  However, when developing a procedure/package in Procedure Builder under program units, and then dragging it down to the bottom as user1 procedures, an error stating 'insufficient privileges on owner1.tablename' is received.

Any ideas??  I have researched the 'grant execute on procedure' privilege but I don't see why I would need to do this for the table owner.  My understanding of this privilege is to grant another user access to the procedure and maintain security in this way, instead of having to grant access to each user individually.

Laura