Hermanto,

You don't mention whether the db is in archivelog mode
or not or whether the rbs02.dbf was included in a
prior backup, so I'm assuming the answer to both
questions is  "no".

If the backup was a good cold backup (i.e. taken when
the db was shutdown normal or immediate) then you can
open the db, but you'll have to recreate the
tablespace to which rbs02.dbf belongs.

1.  Comment out the ROLLBACK_SEGMENTS entry in the
init.ora, if there is one.

2.  startup mount restrict

3.  Offline drop the rbs02.dbf
  alter database datafile '<filename>' offline drop;

4.  alter database open;

  If you don't have the online redo logs included in
the backup, then you'll have to "fake" recovery in
order to open with resetlogs:
  recover database until cancel;
     you should get a "media recovery complete"
message if this was a good cold backup
  alter database open resetlogs;

5.  Drop and recreate the tablespace to which
rbs02.dbf belongs.

6.  Take a full db backup

If the backup is a hot backup and/or you have archived
logs you want to apply then it gets a bit trickier and
odds are you'll have rows locked by uncommitted
transactions that SMON is unable to rollback if any
extents for active RBS's were allocated in the
rbs02.dbf datafile.

HTH,

-- Anita

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/