You want this person to design the database or develop against it?  I'd
skip the "finer" points of SQL and concentrate on stuff like
normalization/de-normalization.

David A. Barbour
Oracle DBA, OCP
AISD
512-414-1002

                    Harvinder Singh

                    <Harvinder.Singh@metr       To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    atech.com>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Interview Queries

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    08/20/2001 11:22 AM

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Hi,

My manager is going to take interview of a person who has about 10 years of
experience as Data Architect.
Since i am out of office he wants me to send some sample tricky queries
which he can ask in interview.
I will appreicate if someone can point me to  site having some sample
tricky
queires or have any good queries of their own.
for example the query asking difference between using IN or EXISTS......

Thanks
-Harvinder
Author: Harvinder Singh