Jonathan,

OK, what am I missing?  All of the PX sessions have to
access the segment header in order to get blocks off
the free lists so can't that result in buffer busy
waits on the segment header unless it was created with
more than one free list group?

-- Anita

--- Jonathan Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/