I can't revoke connect permissions.  I am simply looking for a way to
prevent users from connecting via TOAD.  They need to still be able to
connect via the application and sqlplus.
Any ideas?

>From: "Jyoti N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: HELP - How can I limit what program users use to connect?
>Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:20:15 -0800

Hi Ken,
Try revoking the connect permssion from the users you want to restrict . But the user will not be able to connect to database using sqlplus also.
HTH.
Jyoti