    From:   Raghu Kota [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Monday, August 27, 2001 4:21 PM
    To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
    Subject:        Data Center monitoring

    Hi Gurus,

    I have number of Oracle8i instances  on HP-Ux in a 400 servers Data center!!
    I want valuble suggestions from Gurus and who maintaining their real Data
    ceners.. I appreciate your help.

    Thanks in advance
    Raghu.

    Author: Raghu Kota
      INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
    San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists