Title: RE: OT RE: RE: How do you audit a DBA?
I went to see that movie, The Mummy Returns, when it came out, 'cos The Rock was in it, and I was hoping for some long, rambling monologues from the Scorpion King about how he planned to lay the smackdown on the Egyptians' candy asses, shut your mouth and know your role Imhotep, FINALLY the ROCK has come BACK to CAIRO! and so forth.

Instead, he didn't say much at all. But that's OK, I'll happily watch any movie with Rachel Weisz in... ;0)

From: Koivu, Lisa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 3:25 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: OT RE: RE: How do you audit a DBA?

C'mon.  I'd vote for The Rock instead, along with all The Rock's "witty" comments.  That would be awfully darn distracting, and you could be sure your DBA would get NOTHING done :)

Honestly, if there's a need to audit the dba, maybe he or she should be replaced?  Just curious.

Can you smell...   what huge awful mess the DBA...    is cooking?

Sorry, couldn't resist

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
954-935-4117