(512)327-9068

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 4:46 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all,
We are proposing a project to convert applications that use flat files to
Oracle databases. An essential piece of this proposal is to present to the
management the advantages of databases over flat files. Are there any
websites, whitepapers that talk about this? I know this probably is a
no-brainer for most of you but we just want to have all of our ducks in a
row so that we can make a strong case.
TIA

Dennis Meng
Database Administrator