Due to the overwhelming generosity of the ORACLE-L list members, I have
decided to take the plunge and move up to the big leagues. :-)  The response
really was amazing, and again I thank each and every one of you, whether you
offered to donate funds or merely gave a word of encouragement.  Everything
was appreciated.

I've tried to make it easy for everyone to contribute.  I've set up a web
page where you can go to find out your options for sending money.  I suspect
the majority of you will use PayPal, so I've set up a direct link to PayPal
on that page.  If you are making a one-time donation, just click on the
leftmost PayPal logo.  If you've said you'll donate for several months,
enter the amount you want to donate each month and click on the rightmost
PayPal logo.  International members can use PayPal also (I think there are
like 35 countries that PayPal supports).  If you aren't a PayPal member,
I've also included a link where you can sign up (it's free).  The web page
includes options for postal mailing, anonymous donations, etc.  Go to:

    http://www.fatcity.com/ListGuru/Donate

If you have any questions, problems or concerns, please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Again, I'll be getting back to all of you as I can.  If you've asked me a
specific question, I will respond shortly.

Thanks everyone!
bruce
Author: Bruce Bergman