The bombs are usually sent using a hacked or unprotected SMTP server, not
your own email account. - E

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure
under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by
reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.

Author: Post, Ethan