!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

I don't quite understand.  You mention "fast snapshots".  There's no
such thing as a "fast snapshot", only fast refresh, which applies
changes from the snapshot log on the master table.  If you were to
truncate the underlying snapshot table and then attempt a fast refresh,
the refresh would fail.

I think you want to do complete refreshes of your snapshots.  They
start out by truncating the snapshot table.

Author: Paul Baumgartel