ignorance.

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 6:15 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all,

This is not an Oracle question, but thought peoele on
this list might know:

I saved many emails about Oracle, Unix in the
Microsoft Outlook, and I like to send these
information esle where.  I'd like to know where are
these emails stored in the local or network directory,
so I can make a zip.  (NT 4.0, Microsoft Outlook 97).

Thank you!

Andrea

Author: Andrea Oracle

Author: Guy Hammond