From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of JOE TESTA
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 9:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: the OT list

Don't forget this list is now to be used for oracle topics only.  If you want to post OT stuff, feel free to join the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

Although I've not seen the jokes/recipes on their yet, where are you posters at?

Obligatory oracle msg :)

I see in the 9i docs, ONAMES will be desupported in a future release, any insider know when?

thanks, joe