Look in trace files. Probably you are hitting a 4030
error. If this the case, not only shared_pool_size or
java_pool_size are the parameters to be increased.
Also increase java_soft_sessionspace_limit or
java_max_sessionspace_size.

If it isn't a 4030 case, put the event to get the
errorstack of the 3113 in the init.ora:

event="3113 trace name errorstack level 10"

REGARDS.

=====
Eng. Christian Trassens
Senior DBA