From: Christopher Spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 2:41 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Oracle -> SQL Server

I know there is a way in SQL server to query oracle tables, is there a way to do the reverse?

I am looking at trying to create access from an Oracle DB to SQL Server data until we convert the SQL server database.

Anyone have any ideas on this, I searched technet (ms/oracle) and metalink, as well as some search engines without luck.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence

Oracle DBA

Phone: (978) 322-5744

Fax:    (707) 885-2275