ronald .. like mohan has identified .. u need 2 wakeup
smon or use that fancy "alter session set events .."
that scott or someone sent for forcing smon to start
doing his stuff...

if you get the error even after coalescing then you
might need to increae your temp tablespace

deepak

http://personals.yahoo.com
Author: Deepak Thapliyal