Ah but Kevin, that info stays around even if they are not running the
report at that second..... so you can do a search in the tables and
look for sql that references the tables that have the reporting data in
them.

won't get you EVERYTHING you need, but it will take you at least one
step closer

http://personals.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael