    From:   Aldi Barco [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Thursday, October 25, 2001 5:31 PM
    To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
    Subject:        Database link in the same DB

    Hi Listers,

    Can we create and use database link within the same database ?
    I have created one but still error when use it for select statement.
    It's OK for database link to different database.

    Thanks.

    Aldi

    Author: Aldi Barco
      INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
    San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists