From: Koivu, Lisa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:35 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: pl/sql cd bookshelf book

Hello all,

Does anyone have this book?  It says it has the entire PL/SQL Programming Book on it but it doesn't say if it's specifically Feuerstein's book, either on Amazon or on O'Reilly's site.  Can anyone confirm that it is Feuerstein's book?

Thanks

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Potato in Replication Mode.
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
954-935-4117

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above
and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are
not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify corporate MIS at (860) 766-2000
and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank you.