QURESHI
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 6:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hello All:
When I am trying to connect using ORacle's ODBC Drivers I am getting the
following error .  I am using Oracle 7.1 database. Microsoft's ODBC Drivers
for Oracle does not work.
Any help would be appreciated ?

SQLSTATE : S1000
NAtive Error Code:-2003
Driver Message:[Oracle][ODBC][Rdb] Connect Ret 0 Err#10061 WSAECONNREFUSED
Connection refused

Thanks & Regards,
Faiz

Author: FAIZ QURESHI