Actually the 5x faster is a third party benchmark for Orion Server before it was intergrated with Oracle.

I forget who did the benchmark, but it is on www.orionserver.com

They compared Web Logic, Tomcat, Ressin, Orion, and I believe one other.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax:    (707) 885-2275