From: Vladimir Barac - posao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 October 2001 14:25
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: ITL, DELAYED BLOCK CLEANOUT

Just curious...

Could someone shed some light on

INTERESTED TRANSACTIONS LIST

and

DELAYED BLOCK CLEANOUT?

Thanks

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.