hey don .. did i see a hidden plug in there are what
.. just kidding..

Jane, I had posted detailed tspitr steps to this list
which i tried last week .. and it is a pain in the
butt to configure.. that said rman tspitr is probably
the way to go as don pointed out as compared to OS
tspitr which is a totally manual process

so best of luck jane ..

Deepak

http://personals.yahoo.com
Author: Deepak Thapliyal