There are 2 CD's.  One is OEM with Oracle Standard Management Pack
and the other is OEM with Oracle Tuning, Change Management and
Diagnostics Pack.  You should have used the second CD.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 10:00 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I have installed OEM from the 8.1.7 client CD onto my NT.
Seems to be working o.k.

I selected everything under OEM in the custom install
from the 8.1.7 Client CD but I don't seem to have the Tuning
Pack or the Diagnostics Pack installed.

I looked at the CD using the Installer and don't see them on
there.   What CD are these Packs located on?   Do I need to
have something additional on the server (Intelligent Agent
modifications, perhaps) to see these packs from OEM
GUI on my client?

I should add that we are licensed for these added -cost
items.   I just can't find them to install them.   Are they on a
separate CD?  Are they calling them something else now?
Maybe I just don't recognize them.

Thanks much,

Cherie Machler
Oracle DBA