Title: applications patches
I wouldn't try it.  It could be a Client side patch. When searching Metalink put in your client hardware not your server hardware and see if you see the patch then. If not call support.
-----Original Message-----
From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 10:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: applications patches

I just got a lovely requirement to patch
an Oracle Purchasing instance.  (Evidently,
I'm suddenly an Oracle Applications DBA, how
did that happen?)

Anyway, the patch (2094819) appears to depend
on another patch (2092683) that does not appear
to exist anywhere I can find it.

Any Applications DBAs out there care to comment
on the danger of appliying the former
without first applying the latter?

matt

----
Matt Adams - GE Appliances - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Doing linear scans over an associative array is like
trying to club someone to death with a loaded Uzi."
    - Larry Wall (creator of Perl)