Title: applying patch 2032040 to Oracle Purchasing

After applying the c.drv portion of the patch,
I'm attempting to apply the d.drv portion of patch
the patch above and adwork1 is failing applying the d.drv file.

In the adwork1.log file I see,
jre -mx128m -nojit oracle.aurora.server.tools.loadjava.LoadJavaMail
-thin -user "USERNAME/PASSSWORD@host:port:SID" /opt/oracle/testappl/admin/test/out/p01ldjva.jar

followed by a ton of
ORA-03115 unsupported network/data/type or representation
and
ORA-29509 incorrectly formed Java binary class definition
errors.

I suspect that the file
/opt/oracle/testappl/admin/test/out/p01ldjva.jar
was taken from new xmlparserv2.zip file that is present in
the patch.

Being the relative newcomer at this, my question is
what do I do now?  It's already got part way through
applying the d.drv file, which means (if i understand this
correctly) that I cannot un-patch.  I have to recover from the
backup.  What can I do to try to move this forward rather
than recovering and starting over?

----
Matt Adams - GE Appliances - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Doing linear scans over an associative array is like
trying to club someone to death with a loaded Uzi."
    - Larry Wall (creator of Perl)