raja,

I would recommend that you heed Kevin's advise .. in
the meantime .. here is a quick start e.g. for what
you are looking to do ..

create procedure Blah (
        para_owner in varchar2,
        para_table in varchar2) is
  cursor c1(v_owner varchar2, v_table varchar2) is
     select blah1 , blah1 , ...
          from bigBlah
          where blah= v_owner
           and bloh = v_table;