Kirti,

FedEx a few of the review forms to me, and I'll fill them
out as an absentee.  :)

Jared

                    "Deshpande, Kirti"

                    <kirti.deshpande@ve       To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    rizon.com>                cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: guess I'm presenting at
OOW
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    11/28/01 06:55 AM

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Rachel,
Don't worry, if you want, I will bring Don's book with me... Tuning with
Statspack (I think that's what it's called).
And btw, I liked Conner's idea very much.. just keep it a Q&A session after
those opening remarks. I will write up a good review for you..

- Kirti