Paul,

It's very thoughful of you to pre-plan an activity during your party, but,
with all due respect, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!  "Sound like fun?"
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  DBA trivia at a Chrismas party?!?!?  Come on, think of
something EVERYONE (significant others included) can enjoy!  DBAs have a bad
enough reputation for not "having a life" - you don't need to reinforce it.

IMHO, "shop talk" should be strictly banned at parties.  Think of something
a bit more fun - movie trivia, music lyrics, "the best jokes I've ever
heard".  There should be plenty of internet sites at which you could find
lots of info. for topics such as these.

Or - my favorite - have anyone who knows how to dance teach the others a
step or two of Swing, Salsa, etc.  Get those normally sedentary DBAs off
their duffs and on their feet!  Have a dance contest!

Jokes could have the party-goers rolling on the floor - DBA trivia
absolutely WON'T.

Respectfully,
Jack

Jack C. Applewhite