Hello all,

I'm trying to generate a script that generates many export parameter files, each one of which would export a subsection of a table based on it's datafile. I think this is possible using sql-extended query export and rowid ranges.

The idea of course is to then kick off each of those exports simultaneously.

It'll be a small job though, and I thought I would post to see if anyone has done anything like this before?

Thanks,
Paul
---
www.pythian.com -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 877-PYTHIAN
Smarter than adding another team member, Pythian has new services for
supplementing DBAs: get our help with monitoring, 24x7 on-call, daily
verifications, storage management, performance and more.