C-

Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 7:20 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I'm going to be installing Oracle 7.3.4 and 8.1.6 on the same Win2K server
shortly.  The 7.3.4 is so that we have an accurate version of the "old"
database which is being migrated to 8.1.6 (which explains the 8.1.6).

I'll be putting them in different ORACLE_HOMEs and installing 7.3.4 before
8.1.6.  I'm hoping the 8.1.6, with it's dual home utility, will not step on
the registry settings for 7.3.4.

Has anyone done this and have any heads up for me?

Thanks

Author:  Christine Turner