-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 12:51 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

You are learning the hard way.  NEVER, NEVER, NEVER create tables in
Oracle by exporting from MS Access via ODBC.  Access creates non-SQL
compliant objects.  To access these tables you will need to select
"Field", "Field" from "Table Name"; using the exact spelling and case as
displayed in Access.  To get rid of them you will need to drop them in
the same manner.

The correct way to do what you are doing is to create the objects in
oracle with the names, columns, etc as they ought to be created. ie:
correctly.  Then ATTACH those tables into your Access database.  Then
write sql append queries that select from your Access tables and append
into the Oracle tables.  This is a little more cumbersome to do, but at
least the structures will be correct.