Dear Patrice Boivin and other list members,

Thanks for your guidance.  I am in the process of
learning DBA stuff by reading concepts manual and I
will try to experiment using personal oracle.

Thanks and Regards.
Dharan.

--- "Boivin, Patrice J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===

http://greetings.yahoo.com
Author: Dharani Ravi