ORA-00600[12333] with three arguments, I think usually refers to sql*net
error. Look at the specific trace file and search for "user" and you can
identify which user had the error. Once you know that you can find out from
the user what he or she was doing at that point in time, and take it from
there. But anytime you get an ORA-00600, you're better off contacting
support (I'm not saying they'll help you :-), but it's worth a try).

At our place, we are eternally dealing with Forms6i (to make things worse,
using OLE to access a BLOB / Long Raw column) causing ORA-00600[12333].
Support has never been able to help !!!

Sunny

Author: Sunny Verghese