And in 8i there's a column in x$bh which counts the number of times the buffer is touched (as I recall) called XNC or something?

Rachel Carmichael wrote:
you could turn auditing on on the table and count the number of times
it was selected

--- Whittle Jerome Contr NCI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Oracle 7.3.4 on Unix.

The database has dozens of little lookup tables. I'd like to cache
those
used the most. Is there a way to see how often a table is queried?

Thanks,

Jerry Whittle
ACIFICS DBA
NCI Information Systems Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
618-622-4145
Author: Whittle Jerome Contr NCI

San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists