From: Vadim Gorbounov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 2:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Oracle standby strange behavior

Hi, Yuval.
Did you make sure, you've got latest data transferred and applied?
I bet, these two tables have largest OBJECT_ID in the original DB.

Before you activate standby, do
1. On production
  SQL> alter system switch logfile;

2. Transfer all archived logs to standby and make sure they are applied.

Hopefully, no more problem.

Vadim