Why do you think there is a problem? May be it finishes and disconnects successfully.
-----Original Message-----
From: KENNETH JANUSZ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 10:33 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Problem Running SQL Script

I am working through the book "OCP Intro to Oracle9i; SQL Exam Guide" by Jason Couchman.  On page 6 they say to run the script utlsampl.sql to create objects.  So, I have run it from the Command Prompt, SQL*Plus and the SQLPlus Worksheet with the same problem.  I have checked Oracle Press Books for errata and there is none listed.  Here is what I get:

SQL> @c:\oracle\ora90\rdbms\admin\utlsampl.sql;
Disconnected from Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.0.1.1.1 - Production
With the Partitioning option
JServer Release 9.0.1.1.1 - Production

Any ideas as to what the problem is?

I'm running 9.0.1 on a Dell 8200 with XP Prof.

Thanks,
Ken Janusz, CPIM