Title: Oracle8i - Oracle9i issue??????

Hello Guru's

I wonder if any of you have had this problem, we have a external company developing a software package in C#.
On their Oracle9i test system, the software works fine, however once brought accross to our systems,
which is an Oracle8i ( 817) system the software gives a (ORA - 00933 SQL command not properly ended) error, but funny enough only on the one window. I am told by them that they do straight select from a table, saving the returned columns in variables etc.

The only difference is they don't have any semi-colons (;) at the end of the their queries. But catch 22 it works on the other screens(windows).

Hope you folks can help
TIA
Denham

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal - For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com