-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, 22 February, 2002 1:03 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi, All,

  Is there any Oracle data dict view to see whether the dbms jobs is on the
job queue or not. Why I ask this is that I use dbms_job.remove to remove one
job, later on, I check it using user_jobs, it's still there. Thus  issue
dbms_job.remove again, this time, this execution seems hung there. I log
into sys and issue dbms_job.remove,  I got the following error

ORA-23421: job number 41 is not a job in the job queue
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 86
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_IJOB", line 525
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JOB", line 166
ORA-06512: at line 2

Could anyone tell me why this happens? or is there any dict view to check
the job queue?

Thanks in advance,

Chuan

Oracle DBA