On UTL_FILE, I've never had much luck using network mounted files.

                    Igor Neyman

                    <ineyman             To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

                    @perceptron.c        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    om>                  cc:

                    Sent by: root        Subject:     Re: moving from unix to NT

                    02/25/2002

                    12:18 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

For external procedures just follow the rules for creating DLLs on NT,
works
fine.

DBMS_JOB works fine.

For UTL_FILE make sure, you are following NT conventions, when specifying
file path(use back slash '\', not front slash '/').

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]