Title: command history in SQLPLUS not working on Solaris

Does anybody know how to get the up-arrow command history working in sqlplus running on Solaris?  I've tried running sqlplus under /bin/ksh and /user/local/bin/tcsh and the results are the same as shown below.

SQL> select sysdate from dual;

SYSDATE
---------
01-MAR-02

SQL> ^[[A

I'm used to sqlplus under the W2K command prompt, it just works perfectly in that environment.

Thanks,

Ben

Benjamin Conrad
Sr. Network Administrator
USPowerSolutions
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.547.3800 x195

This e-mail communication and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the designated recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, or distribution of it or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify USPowerSolutions Corporation immediately by telephone at (617)547-3800 or via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.