We use ForAll for insert and it works fine. However, we do not use
prepare_cached or execute. We use bind variables with our static SQL
and insert millions of records and it is fast.

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76961/ch3.htm

=====
Mohammed Shakir
CompuSoft, Inc.