Well..... you could look at Note 134284.1 on MetaLink.
I've never tried iAS with anything other than Oracle's Apache distribution
so I can't say if this document suffices.
[You could also look at Note 132466.1  on the Oracle Plug-In for IIS to
run Oracle PLSQL applications through IIS. Again, I've not done it].

Hemant K Chitale
Principal DBA
Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/03/2002 03:08 AM
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please respond to ORACLE-L