Jared,

yes it reminds me of burning peat. But since I am not the one drinking
it, I don't care what it tastes like. Me, I'm debating the merits of a
Brooklyn Pennant '55 Pale ale or a nice large glass of Glenmorangie..
hm maybe tonight is a Macallan's night?

Been that sort of week.

Rachel

http://mail.yahoo.com/