-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 4:28 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

oh man, what makes you think *I* feel all that worthy of writing books?
I am constantly aware of just how little I really know about Oracle.

My only consolation seems to be that there are lots of people out there
who don't know all that much either. And some who know less than me,
and THOSE are the ones I try to help

http://mail.yahoo.com/
Author: Rachel Carmichael

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe