Greetings,

We are contemplating a purchase of Oracle Application Server 9i.

Anyone using it? Mind sharing your experience?

What prompted you to purchase an Application Server? Why was Oracle App
Server chosen, as opposed to Weblogic, etc?

J2EE considerations?

Ease of configuration/maintenance?

Who's in charge of OAS (DBA, SysAdmin, Developer)?

Stability? We've had numerous issues with Weblogic recently, hence the
question.

Do you feel the ROI has justified the purchase?

How many developers are involved in writing apps and/or supporting your
installation?

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Gary Weber
Senior DBA
Charles Jones, LLC||Superior Information Services, LLC
609-538-1000, ext 5529

Author: Gary Weber