Have you tried such sites as http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html  which says
lets you download pgp for non-commercial uses.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 2:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Ok, I did a little more research and I still need help.  Our vendor
would prefer we not use a freeware version, which I can understand.  So
I went out to pgp.com, which used to be Network Associates and is now
McAfee.  I tried to find a sinmple PGP product that I can use to encrypt
my one file, once a month.  The only think that I can find that will let
you do encryption is the McAfee EBusiness Server which is $12K.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a commercially available,
simple, command-line driven pgp utility?

TIA again,

Beth