-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 5:56 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I need to set up my 8.1.7.2 db to produce XML output from SQL queries.
Referring to the Oracle XML Handbook (Oracle press) I think we're interesed
in the XSQL . . . need to know how to prepare the db/client for this.

I installed the JServer manually (via the initjvm.sql script) and have a
20Mb Java pool on the server (NT 40 SP6a)

I see the client needs JDK 1.1.6 or higher.

Is there anything else I need to do on the server?  The developer will be
accessing via Net8 (I think) . . . .

not even sure what other questions I need to ask.

Thanks, all

Bill Magaliff
Framework, Inc.
914-631-2322